- Winners are chosen by the Pride of Britain judging panel, from a shortlist produced by the Pride of Britain research team. The team consider every public nomination received as well as conducting a full research process, which includes inviting nominations from charities, emergency services, voluntary and other organisations and searching news stories in print archives, on TV and online.
- We may consider your nomination in a different category if the research team or judges decide it is appropriate.
- Information you submit as part of the nomination may be shared with ITV in relation to the Pride of Britain Awards.
- The national judging panel chooses who they feel are the most deserving winners, regardless of the number of nominations received.
- The deadline for nominations for the 2017 Awards is midnight on Friday 25th August, 2017. Nominations received after this date will be considered for the 2018 Awards. Unsuccessful nominations for this year’s Pride of Britain may be considered for future Pride of Britain or events related to Pride of Britain which celebrate our unsung heroes.
Please click here to view these.